Welcome!

     Firstly, I would like to extend my gratitude to anyone curious enough to view this blog. It is currently a tentative project of mine, as I am also occupied with other things for the time being. With that said, some disclosure of information about myself is in order.

     I began taking interest in shoes just last year, but with a focus on basketball. Though I do not consider myself an adept ballplayer (at all), reading about all of the different concepts that factor into producing these marvels of footwear has resulted in my becoming a footwear enthusiast (or "sneakerhead" if you will). As such, many of my postings are likely to pertain to basketball shoes, so if that is what you seek then you are in the right place!

     Outside of this interest, I am also a sports fan, with a leaning towards football and basketball. My favorite football team is the Seattle Seahawks, and I do not favor a specific NBA team.

Thank you again for your interest, and stay tuned for additional postings!

Comments

Popular Posts